All articles published in JSIKTI are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA) license. This means anyone is free to copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided they give appropriate attribution to the original author(s) and JSIKTI, link to the license, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
The copyright to this article is transferred to INFOTEKS: Association for Technology Information, Computer and Sciences (Jurnal Sistem Informasi dan Komputer Terapan Indonesia) if and when the article is accepted for publication. The undersigned hereby transfers any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to INFOTEKS. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
We declare that:
1. This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
2. It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above mentioned paper in whole to INFOTEKS. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
1. Authors retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the Work or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the INFOTEKS copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies INFOTEKS endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
The manuscript authentic and copyright statement submission can be downloaded in:
Fill out the form and submit via email to the following address: email@example.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.